Golf review - Cabopino Golf Marbella
Ratings 1-6 (6 best)
Cabopino Golf is located on the border between Marbella and Mijas Costa, opposite the charming little Cabopino Port. The Course was designed by Mr. Juan Ligués Creus, who’s layout presents spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and the surrounding pine forest..
The Course with 5.170 metres; and par 71 has three par 3’s, two par 5’s and the rest par 4’s. Amongst the many spectacular holes, the par 4, 3rd hole would be the one to mention. The tee box perched on the side of the cliff presents you with a tee shot that has a drop of nearly 80 metres to the fairway, then you face an elevated green protected by a large bunker. Holes 13 and 15 are also attractive, with streams and lakes..
The tenth tee provides a magnificent view of the back nine and the Mediterranean Sea.
Cabopino Golf allows all categories of handicap golfers to enjoy a day out. At the entrance to Cabopino Golf we find the excellent facilities of the Golf Academy and Driving Range. The Driving Range has a capacity for 30 players, with a depth of 200 metres and 160 metres wide, distance markers, bunkers and the natural layout amongst the pine forest make an interesting and challenging practise session. The Academy offers lessons for individual ladies and gentlemen, groups for children and corporative groups.
- Golf review - Skovbo Golfklub
- Golf review - Ishøj Golfklub
- Golf review - Rungsted Golfklub
- Golf review - Hills Golf Sports Club
- Golf review - Sjöbo Golfklub
- Golf review - Doña Julia Golf Club
- Golf review - Brøndby Golf
- Golf review - El Chaparral
- Golf review - Cabopino Golf Marbella
- Golf review - La Cala - America
- Golf review - Copenhagen Golf Center
- Golf review - Greve golfklub
- Golf review - The Scandinavian - New Course
- Golf review - La Zagaleta Club de Campo