Golf review - El Chaparral
Ratings 1-6 (6 best)
El Chaparral golf club is situated in one of the most privileged settings on the Costa del Sol. Close to the sea (only 700 meters from the beach) surrounded by a forest of pine trees. El Chaparral Golf Club offers what every golfer is looking for: an unforgettable experience.
It is the only course on the Costa del Sol made up of 6 par 5’s, 6 par 4’s and 6 par 3’s. Though not a course excessively long (5,800 meters), you will find a large variety of holes that are enjoyed by players of all levels. It is a course that requires skill and accuracy, with greens that you will find in fantastic condition all year round.
- Golf review - Rungsted Golfklub
- Golf review - Hills Golf Sports Club
- Golf review - Sjöbo Golfklub
- Golf review - Doña Julia Golf Club
- Golf review - Brøndby Golf
- Golf review - El Chaparral
- Golf review - La Cala - America
- Golf review - Copenhagen Golf Center
- Golf review - Greve golfklub
- Golf review - The Scandinavian - New Course
- Golf review - La Zagaleta Club de Campo